Find & compare hotels with a balcony in Gettysburg, PA from $49
Top Gettysburg Hotels with Balconies
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Gettysburg, a quaint city known for its museums and cathedral, as well as attractions like Gettysburg National Military Park and Gettysburg Battlefield Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 41 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Gettysburg and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Gettysburg with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Norlo Park, Caledonia State Park, and Pine Grove Furnance State Park.
- Other things to see include Liberty Mountain Ski Resort, Majestic Theater, and Jennie Wade House.
- Need a pet store? Try Rocky Pine Acres Miniature Horses and Tack Shop, Aquatic Environment Consultants, or B & B Grooming Center.
- For vet care, Clearview Animal Hospital LLC: La Faver Doris R DVM, Dr. Charlene Barnes, and Mailen Arron DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Gettysburg
- Western Inn
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Guest Quarters at The Bridges Golf Club
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Cross Keys Motor Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Gettysburg
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Gettysburg.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.