Availability: Harbor Court Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Romantic hotel with a restaurant, in San Francisco (Financial District - Ferry Building)
With a stay at Harbor Court Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel in San Francisco (Financial District - Ferry Building), you'll be minutes from Contemporary Jewish Museum and Holocaust Center of Northern California.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Union Square and Pier 39.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Harbor Court Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner hotel. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Harbor Court Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Complimentary reception
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Ozumo - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
Harbor Court Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 54 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.