Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Queen & Hosted Wine Reception
- 1 queen
Queen Bay View Room & Hosted Wine Reception
- 1 queen
King Bay View & Hosted Wine Reception
- 1 king
Penthouse Queen Suite & Queen Sleeper & Hostd Wine Reception
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Romantic hotel with a restaurant, in San Francisco (Financial District - Ferry Building)
With a stay at Harbor Court Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel in San Francisco (Financial District - Ferry Building), you'll be minutes from Contemporary Jewish Museum and Holocaust Center of Northern California.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Union Square and Pier 39.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LCD televisions with pay movies are provided, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests can use the indoor pool, health club, and recreational facilities at a partner hotel. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Harbor Court Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Complimentary reception
- 24-hour business center
- Street parking (metered)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Ozumo - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Dock nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 54 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.