Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
- 1 queen
Boutique hotel in San Francisco's Marina District
You'll be centrally located in San Francisco with a stay at Hotel Del Sol, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel, steps from Mexican Museum and close to Lombard Street.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Palace of Fine Arts and Fisherman's Wharf.
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities include wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and computer rentals. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Del Sol has an outdoor splash pool and a courtyard with six-story palm trees strung with hammocks (hammocks are weather permitting). The hotel offers complimentary Continental breakfast, a complimentary video library and complimentary Internet connection. Children receive complimentary visors, beach balls, and sunglasses. Families can gather in the picnic area. Parking is available for a surcharge.
The hotel is about 3 blocks from both Union Street and Chestnut Street, which are lined with trendsetting boutiques, cafés, and restaurants.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Microwave in lobby
- Video library
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Street parking (metered)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- DVD player
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
A complimentary Continental breakfast is provided each morning.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Hotel Del Sol, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel has an outdoor splash pool, and guests receive discounted access to two nearby clubs: Gorilla Fitness, three blocks away, and 24-Hour Fitness, one mile from the hotel. Two miles away, the Presidio Golf Course is a public 18-hole course deep inside the city's verdant park near the Golden Gate Bridge. The course is lined with century-old eucalyptus and pine trees, and was originally reserved for use by the military. In 1995, the Presidio became a national park, and the golf course went public.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through San Francisco Green Business thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.