Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase.
Suite, 1 Bedroom - Advance Purchase.
Concierge Room, Concierge Service - Concierge Lounge Access
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Tower - Concierge Lounge Access
Mediterranean-style hotel near San Francisco airport
When you stay at San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport in San Mateo, you'll be near the airport and convenient to San Mateo County Event Center and Hillsdale Shopping Center.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Mariners Point Golf Center and Leo J. Ryan Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 476 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in San Mateo? This hotel has 24,000 square feet (2230 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The San Mateo Marriott is reminiscent of a Mediterranean villa, with white stucco buildings and red-tiled roofs set among paved pathways and manicured palms. The outdoor swimming pool and spa tub are set in a sunny, palm-shaded courtyard with lounge chairs.
A complimentary roundtrip airport is available at scheduled times, and a shuttle to areas within 5 miles is also complimentary. The on-site California Grill restaurant serves 3 meals a day. Self parking and valet parking are available (surcharges). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. The business center, accessible 24 hours by room key, includes computers with high-speed wired Internet access (surcharge). The fitness center is also open 24 hours. Luggage storage and concierge services are provided on site.
The hotel offers 11,000 square feet of outdoor event space, including an Italian-style gazebo. Indoor event space includes 18 rooms offering 24,000 square feet of space that includes multiple small and large meeting rooms.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 6
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 476
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 24,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2230
- Year Built 1998
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
California Grill - This casual, ground-floor bar and grill is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu features fresh California cuisine. Menu may include Pan-Seared Sea Bass with Tomato Risotto Cake, Vegetarian Pizza with Portabella Mushrooms, and Dungeness Crab and Rock Shrimp Cakes.
MarketPlace Café and Gift Shop - This lobby espresso bar serves pastries and coffee, including Starbucks specialty drinks, from early morning until late evening.
San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport has a half-moon-shaped swimming pool and spa tub bordered by a sunny deck. An on-site fitness center, open 24 hours, offers resistance equipment, stationary bicycles, treadmills, and free weights. Guests receive discounted passes to the San Mateo YMCA, one block away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.