Availability: Hotel Indigo Gaslamp Quarter
Standard Room Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
King Bed Accessible Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Two Queen Beds NonsmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
1 King Bed View NonsmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
2 Queen Beds View NonsmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Eco-friendly hotel in San Diego (Downtown - San Diego Intl Airport) near San Diego Convention Center
A stay at Hotel Indigo Gaslamp Quarter places you in the heart of San Diego, minutes from Petco Park and close to San Diego Convention Center.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Balboa Park and San Diego Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 210 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in San Diego? This hotel has facilities measuring 1,328 square feet (123 square meters), including small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Indigo Gaslamp Quarter Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 1,328 square feet (123 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Indigo Gaslamp Quarter is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 210
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 1,328
- Conference space size (meters) - 123
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
Table 509 Bar and Kitchen - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Hotel Indigo Gaslamp Quarter Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 41 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.