Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Family-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast, in Ottawa (Centretown)
A stay at Best Western Plus Victoria Park Suites places you in the heart of Ottawa, minutes from Museum of Nature and close to Parliament Hill.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Canadian Tribute to Human Rights and Dundonald Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 123 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. 42-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Plus Victoria Park Suites features a sauna and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. This family-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
Best Western Plus Victoria Park Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- One meeting/conference room
- Business center
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 18.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.