Book your room at Arc The Hotel
Intimate Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Majestic Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Ottawa boutique hotel near Rideau Canal
A stay at Arc The Hotel places you in the heart of Ottawa, walking distance from National Arts Centre and Confederation Square.
This 4-star hotel is close to Parliament Hill and National Gallery of Canada.
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 air-conditioned guestrooms. Wired and wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Ottawa? This hotel has 8880 square feet (825 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Guests at this boutique Ottawa hotel enjoy a glass of sparkling wine at check-in as well as complimentary 24-hour ARC Private Selection Blend coffee and tea service in the lobby.
The hotel also offers the Arc Lounge and Restaurant, a virtual business center with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), concierge and valet services, 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary shoeshines. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2001
- Conference space size (feet) - 8880
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (meters) - 825
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (9.95 CAD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (9.95 CAD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
Eat and drink
ARC Lounge and Restaurant - Chic, inviting ambience with mood lighting and intimate booths. Innovative culinary methods, with a focus on the freshest regional and Canadian ingredients paired with Old World and New World wines. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily. Room service also available.
This hotel's fitness center has an elliptical-type trainer, treadmill, stairclimber, exercise bike, and free weights. The hotel is also two blocks from the Rideau Canal riverwalk, which is suitable for strolling or jogging.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The fine print for Arc The Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort fee: CAD 6.75 per accommodation, per stay
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 20.00 and CAD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100.00
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.