Please enter your travel dates.
Intimate Room, 1 Queen Bed
Majestic Room, 1 King Bed - Non-Refundable
Ottawa boutique hotel near Rideau Canal
A stay at Arc The Hotel places you in the heart of Ottawa, walking distance from National Arts Centre and Confederation Square.
This 4-star hotel is close to Parliament Hill and National Gallery of Canada.
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 air-conditioned guestrooms. Wired and wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). Bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Ottawa? This hotel has 8880 square feet (825 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Guests at this boutique Ottawa hotel enjoy a glass of sparkling wine at check-in as well as complimentary 24-hour ARC Private Selection Blend coffee and tea service in the lobby.
The hotel also offers the Arc Lounge and Restaurant, a virtual business center with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), concierge and valet services, 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary shoeshines. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2001
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8880
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 825
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
ARC Lounge and Restaurant - Chic, inviting ambience with mood lighting and intimate booths. Innovative culinary methods, with a focus on the freshest regional and Canadian ingredients paired with Old World and New World wines. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily. Room service also available.
This hotel's fitness center has an elliptical-type trainer, treadmill, stairclimber, exercise bike, and free weights. The hotel is also two blocks from the Rideau Canal riverwalk, which is suitable for strolling or jogging.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: CAD 6.5 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 20.00 and CAD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100.00
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.