Any time travel experts and seasoned cruise-goers weigh in on their best cruise tips, their responses are all over the board and sometimes downright contradictory. How does a first-timer know which advice is best? First, it’s helpful to know where your priorities lie when it comes to cruises. Some people want to kick back and relax by the pool, while others are ready to take on the next big adventure at every port. Ask yourself these cruise questions to figure out what you’re looking for, and you’ll know exactly how to make the most of your time on board!
10 “Would You Rather” Cruise Questions:
- Would you rather fly in a day early to where your cruise embarks or arrive the same day?
- Would you rather be the first or the last to get on your cruise?
- Would you rather splurge on a cabin with a balcony or save more by having an interior room?
- Would you rather stop at a new port each day or spend more days at sea?
- Would you rather go to a beach destination or a city destination?
- Would you rather go to a warm weather destination or a cold weather destination?
- Would you rather have more family-friendly options or adults-only options?
- Would you rather spend the majority of your time relaxing or doing excursions at each stop?
- Would you rather try all of the restaurants on the ship or eat at the buffet for every meal?
- Would you rather be on a cruise with more restaurant options or more nightlife options?
The important thing to keep in mind is that there is no wrong answer, because in this case, “Go on a cruise!” is the right answer! But also because not everyone has the same cruise personality. We all have different tastes and different priorities, and those can easily change from trip to trip. Find what’s most important to you, and you’re sure to have the trip of a lifetime!
Travelocity compensates authors for their writings appearing on this site; such compensation may include travel and other costs.