You can't dispute that spending time in nature contributes to our sense of well-being. If you're feeling a bit worn out, a quick visit to Willamette River Walkway could be just the ticket.
It awaits you in Oregon.
If you like comfort and convenience, you'll be happy to find out there are 6 hotels which are within easy reach of Willamette River Walkway. You should add the Residence Inn Marriott Salem and Hampton Inn and Suites Salem to your list of hotels to check out.
Most travelers who come here on a tight budget choose to reserve a room at the Howard Johnson Inn Salem, 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Willamette River Walkway
Once you're finished at Willamette River Walkway, you aren't going to be at a loss for things to do with some of the other things that are available in the area:
- If you adore the atmosphere of historic colleges and universities, a scheduled tour of Corban College will feed your passion.
- The kids are sure to be excited when you spend the day at the popular local theme park, Enchanted Forest Theme Park!
- Taste the full-bodied essences available at Willamette Valley Vineyards.
- Many visitors enjoy admiring Marion Lake. Bring along a picnic and just relax.
- Fine-tune your swing and maybe knock a few strokes off your scorecard at Creekside Golf Club.