Allow nature to work its wonders as you roam around at Parque Natural de Urkiola.
You'll find this attraction in Abadino, 190 miles (306 kilometers) away from Madrid, the nation's capital.
If you look on the bright side, a positive thing about having only 1 hotel option nearby is that it's almost impossible to get your booking mixed up! From Gran Hotel Durango, it is only 4 miles (6 kilometers) to Parque Natural de Urkiola.
Other Things to Do Near Parque Natural de Urkiola
You can maximize your free time by sampling the area's other attractions after you're done with Parque Natural de Urkiola:
- Walk to the top of Anboto for a scenic outlook of this area.
- Looking for something a little different? Make plans to see inside Santa Maria de Uribarri Church, a pleasant house of worship.
- If you're on the hunt for someplace to keep the kids busy, check out Simon Bolivar Museum.
- Go back in time and listen to forgotten tales with an excursion to University of Onati.
- Arrikrutz Caves is a beautiful natural formation that you'll enjoy visiting.