Book a hotel near Tonawanda Bowling Center, Buffalo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tonawanda Bowling Center
Tonawanda Bowling Center Hotel & Travel Guide
The little explorers are sure to love their fun-filled afternoon at Tonawanda Bowling Center. Don't worry, there's plenty of stuff to keep the adults occupied too.
It is just one of the many attractions to explore in the marvelous city of Buffalo.
If you're curious as to where the best place is to set up base, you'll be happy to know you've got 2 great options to choose from. The Super 8 Kenmore/Buffalo/Niagara Falls and Scottish Inns Kenmore are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Tonawanda Bowling Center.
In the surrounding area, you can find some wallet-friendly accommodations the perfect choice for making your travel allowance go a little further. The Candlewood Suites Buffalo - Amherst and the Rodeway Inn & Suites Niagara Falls are some of the known places.
Located close by, Tim Hortons is a great place to order a quick bite to eat or a coffee. If your hunger's not going to be satisfied that easily, take a table at Poppy's Back Street Grill, a popular eatery close by. Anyone who loves an occasional drink might also want to pull up a chair at Gene's Junkyard Bar & Grill, yet one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Tonawanda Bowling CenterAfter you're finished with Tonawanda Bowling Center, there are a whole host of other activities to keep you on the move:
- Head to Ellicott Creek Playhouse and have a great time watching talented actors give it all they've got.
- A tour of Historical Society of the Tonawandas' Museum, a popular history museum, is always sure to be memorable and educational.
- The great performances, festivals and various other events offered by Carnegie Art Center are appreciated by the local creators and spectators.
- See a play at Riviera Theatre and Performing Arts Center and enjoy seeing the plot take some surprising twists and turns.
- There's no better place to truly unwind than Niawanda Park. Enjoy a magazine, throw a ball around or simply lie under a shady tree in this leafy urban oasis.