What's the hold up? Shy's Hill was meant to be experienced.
Tourists who would like to see it will need to head over to the state capital, Nashville.
There are 2 accommodations available in the immediate vicinity, and they're terrific if you would like being just a short commute away. Spend some time comparing the different features of the Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Green Hills and Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Green Hills, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Shy's Hill.
You'll find a few low-cost hotels in the surrounding area. A couple of popular places are the Quality Inn Nashville Downtown - Stadium and the Extended StayAmerica Nashville - Vanderbilt.
Live the lifestyle of a celebrity at one of the few upmarket hotels a short commute away. Make an inquiry at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel and Hilton Nashville Downtown.
Other Things to Do Near Shy's Hill
Once you've finished with Shy's Hill, don't neglect the area's other attractions:
- Do some serious shopping at Mall at Green Hills, a well-known shopping destination for locals and visitors alike.
- Spend a few hours in the sunshine and enjoy some exercise at Radnor Lake State Park, one of the area's most popular parks.
- One local attraction that you might not have considered yet is Governor's Residence, an important government building.
- Try to imagine life many years in the past when you're on a fascinating tour of the local historic house, Travellers Rest Plantation and Museum.
- Think about paying a visit to The Village Chapel, a well-known place of worship and a local tourist attraction.