ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be steps from Alaska SeaLife Center and a 5-minute walk from Seward Waterfront Park. Also, Seward Museum is within half a mile (1 km) and Kenai Fjords National Park is within 2 miles (3 km).
Free shuttle, parking
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free train station pick-up. Enjoy free perks like free self parking and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Free WiFi, kitchens
The 58 individually decorated guestrooms have 3 bedrooms and offer free WiFi and comfy beds. Comforts include premium bedding and down comforters, while living rooms and dining areas provide the conveniences of home. Private bathrooms are not ensuite.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 713 reviews
About the Hotel SewardLocation 221 5th Ave, Seward, AK 99664
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are available. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 600 square feet (56 square meters) and includes a conference center. A fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Seward. A cruise ship terminal shuttle, a train station pick-up service, and a train station drop-off service are free. Self parking is free. This Victorian Seward hotel is smoke free.
- 58 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- 600 sq ft of conference space
- 56 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Anchorage, AK (ANC-Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl.) (204.1 km / 126.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up and cruise terminal shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Seward offers 58 accommodations with iPod docking stations and complimentary toiletries. Rooms open to patios. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations have separate living rooms. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Premium cable television is provided. Accommodations have kitchens with separate dining areas. Rooms have detached private bathrooms. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include portable fans and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private bathrooms are not in room
- In-room kitchen
- Private patio
- Dining room
- Living room
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Private outdoor space
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Portable fan
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Ms. Genes Place - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Game drive nearby
- Fishing on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10 per night.
- Pets: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 65 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 12 for adults, USD 7 and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Seward
- Seward Hotel
You should know
- Hotel Seward offers transfers from the cruise terminal and train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation on arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.