Book a hotel near Royal Plaza Mall, Oranjestad
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Royal Plaza Mall
Royal Plaza Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
If this is your first time seeing Royal Plaza Mall, you'll be sure to remember it for years to come.
Vacationers who are pressed for time might prefer to stay near Royal Plaza Mall. You'll be able to find 23 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. A few choices to check out are the Divi Aruba All Inclusive, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and also the Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort - Adults Only, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you're the kind of person that feels totally fine without expensive facilities, you can get a room at one of a few bargain solutions that are not too far away. Some favorites are the Aruba Blue Village and the Arawa Kunuku Houses.
You won’t feel disappointed after spending some time at the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino. It's 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, making it the one top-end solution that's nearby.
Only a short distance away, Eetcafe The Paddock is a great place to sit down and enjoy a quick bite and a beverage. A prominent dining establishment which is also nearby is Mojito's Cuban Cuisine Restaurant Aruba. This place is a good choice if you're feeling especially hungry or want something a little more extravagant. Observe another facet of the local area and have a wine or beer at Aruba Brewing Co, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Royal Plaza MallTake advantage of your time here by heading over to the region's other attractions once you're done with Royal Plaza Mall:
- You can find the perfect souvenirs and gifts for your friends back home at Seaport Village Mall. Don't forget to buy yourself a treat, too!
- Be sure to enjoy a tour of National Archaeological Museum Aruba. Making time to explore this fascinating attraction will give you a rare window into other cultures and times far back in history.
- As you explore the area, you ought to stop and check out Oranjestad Protestant Church, a local house of worship. If you hope to spend a bit of time inside, make sure you ask about visiting times beforehand.
- Before you find your way to Parliament Building, read up on this significant civic building.
- A visit to Aruba Town Hall will provide you with greater insight into the history and civic character of this destination and the people who live here.