Book a hotel near Putrajaya Marina Aquarium, Kuala Lumpur
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Putrajaya Marina Aquarium
Putrajaya Marina Aquarium Hotel & Travel Guide
Get up close to some of the awesome animals that live among us at Putrajaya Marina Aquarium, one of the finest places to enjoy a family day out.
To visit it, head to Kuala Lumpur, the nation's capital city. This well-known city draws a great number of inquisitive travelers all year round.
There are 6 accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Putrajaya Marina Aquarium. The Cyberview Resort & Spa, the Tan'Yaa Hotel by Ri-Yaz, Cyberjaya and the Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside are a few that are popular, and only 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away, respectively.
No-fuss services and comfortable rooms at budget rates. That is exactly what you'll find when you stay at one of the low-cost hotels in the vicinity. You might like to reserve a room at the Best View Hotel Bangi and the Tune Hotel DPulze Cyberjaya.
Experienced travelers who appreciate a bit of opulence often choose the Dorsett Putrajaya, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Sit back with a coffee and enjoy a few scrumptious tidbits at Indus Putrajaya (Presint 5, Putrajaya). The fact that it's just 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) from Putrajaya Marina Aquarium means that it's easy to locate when you're done sightseeing. For something that is guaranteed to tame your appetite, find a table at Marina Putrajaya Sdn. Bhd. (1, Jalan P5/5, Putrajaya), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Putrajaya Marina AquariumAfter you're done at Putrajaya Marina Aquarium, there are a whole host of other activities to keep you on the move:
- Not simply a bridge, Seri Gemilang Bridge is a magnificent example of how modern design skillfully mixes functionality and art.
- Putrajaya Convention Centre is an excellent space for hosting conferences and various other events.
- Eye-catching and of cutting-edge design, Seri Saujana Bridge is now a noteworthy tourist attraction in the region. Don't forget to bring your camera if you find yourself there.
- Cemeteries aren't just sad or spooky places. Visitors to Taman Selatan soon discover history, art and architecture at this compelling site.
- Make time to admire the architecture of Palace of Justice, one of the area's civic buildings.