If you're a golf enthusiast, Pine Valley Golf Club is a brilliant place to spend a day and develop your swing.
To get there, you'll have to travel about 30 miles (48 kilometers) from the state capital, Trenton, until you reach Voorhees.
Worldly wanderers searching for someplace convenient to stay a night or more can consider 10 potential accommodations, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Pine Valley Golf Club. You might like to add the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Voorhees Mt. Laurel/Cherry Hil and Hampton Inn Turnersville to your list.
In the surrounding area, there are several economical solutions that are the ideal choice for making your savings last longer. You might like to make some inquiries at the Days Inn Berlin Voorhees and the Green Acres Motel.
Other Things to Do Near Pine Valley Golf Club
If you'd love to explore more than just Pine Valley Golf Club, see what else the area has:
- Get some respite from the heat in the water adventure-rides at Clementon Park and Splash World. Come prepared with your sunscreen and hat!
- Experience a day to remember at Clementon Amusement Park. From family-friendly fun to adrenaline-inducing rides, this park has something for everyone.
- Set aside some time to admire 20th Street Baptist Church. Ask about visiting information if you would like to venture inside.
- Escape the heat at Sahara Sam's Indoor Water Fun Park, where you can try a few wild water rides.
- Experience another world at Sahara Sam's Oasis. From scrumptious treats to gravity-defying rides, this amusement park is suited to everyone.