If you're on the hunt for something to keep you intrigued during your next vacation, a visit to Mohican Gardens is a good idea.
You can visit it in Mansfield, which is 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus.
Though there aren't any accommodation options near Mohican Gardens, you will be able to find some that are within an easy drive. Why not ask about a room 60 miles (97 kilometers) away at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland? If that doesn't suit your itinerary, try the Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky Oh, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, or the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mohican Gardens
After you're finished exploring Mohican Gardens, get ready to experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Tee up at Mohican Hills Golf Club, a lovely place to unwind and play a few games.
- Brown's Lake Bog Nature Preserve is a piece of land where you can have a stroll, and hopefully spot a bird or two.
- Enjoy a stay at Mohican Adventures Campground & Cabins, an excellent campground that has simple but adequate facilities.
- Head back into nature by checking out the well-known Mohican State Park, an excellent location for visitors looking for some time in the outdoors.
- Are you ready to give your credit card a workout? The popular Charles Mill Marina is a not-to-be-missed store on many travelers' itineraries.