Golf is the perfect activity to soothe mind as well as get your body moving. You’ll find one of the leading courses at Kiskiack Golf Club.
You'll locate it in Williamsburg, roughly 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Richmond.
If you're a bit short on time, inquire about rooms at the Williamsburg RV & Camping Resort. It's situated just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away from Kiskiack Golf Club.
You'll be able to find a handful of budget-friendly solutions not too far away. If you're not sure where to start, have a look at the Wyndham Governor's Green and the Econo Lodge Pottery.
Other Things to Do Near Kiskiack Golf Club
Once you are finished with Kiskiack Golf Club, don't forget about the area's other attractions:
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and exercise at the same time. So if you're looking to have a hit, tee off at Colonial Heritage Golf Club.
- MagiQuest is a great attraction that is teeming with activities.
- Pick up some lovely last-minute gifts at Williamsburg Pavilion Shops Shopping Center.
- You'll certainly find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for your family and friends back home at Williamsburg Premium Outlets. Be sure to buy yourself a few treats, too!
- You'll lose yourself in this game enthusiast's arcade. Galaxy Tag offers a selection of fun and games that'll put your gaming prowess to the test.