Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Great Falls, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and bars, as well as attractions like Great Falls Convention Center and Holiday Village Mall. You can choose from Travelocity's 17 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Great Falls and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Great Falls with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Giant Springs State Park and Missouri Breaks National Monument Interpretive Center.
- Other things to see include St. Ann's Cathedral, Four Season Arena, and Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art.
- Need a pet store? Try PetSmart and Jacks Pet Center.
- For vet care, Big Sky Animal Medical Center, Skyline Veterinary Clinic, and Associated Veterinary Services are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Great Falls
- The Great Falls Inn by Riversage
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
- Holiday Inn Great Falls
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and exceptional value.
- Staybridge Suites Great Falls
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Great Falls
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Great Falls.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 14°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 14°F.