Book a hotel near George A. Spiva Center for the Arts, Joplin
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near George A. Spiva Center for the Arts
George A. Spiva Center for the Arts Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to George A. Spiva Center for the Arts is always an interesting experience.
To get there, head approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Jefferson City, until you arrive at Joplin.
You won’t be left out in the cold when trying to book accommodation close to George A. Spiva Center for the Arts. You'll discover 19 hotels within easy commuting distance. Spend a bit of time comparing the amenities at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Joplin and Hampton Inn Joplin.
In the surrounding area, you'll find several great value solutions that are ideal for making your savings work harder. Why not choose one of the Comfort Inn & Suites and the Candlewood Suites Joplin?
Craving some caffeine? Coffee lovers can head straight to Awaken Nutrition, just a short walk from George A. Spiva Center for the Arts. You can find more comprehensive eating options also nearby at Downtown Burgers. Encounter a different side of the neighborhood and have a wine or beer at RSVPaint-Joplin, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near George A. Spiva Center for the ArtsOnce you're done with George A. Spiva Center for the Arts, you can think about the area's other sights:
- Browse the tempting range of delectable sweets you'll find at Candy House Chocolate Factory.
- Toss a ball around with the family and enjoy the greenery at Cunningham Park. You can even bring a delicious picnic and make an afternoon of it.
- If you're mad about golf and would like to play, make sure you spend some time at Schifferdecker Golf Course.
- You'll have lots of fun finding gifts and souvenirs for your friends and family, as well as a treat or two for yourself, at North Park Mall.
- Enjoy the wonderful indoor games and activities to be found at Lazer Force Lazer Tag Zone.