You will be impressed by the serenity of Church of San Francisco de Malabon, which serves as a spiritual balm for the local followers.
You'll find it in General Trias, roughly 19 miles (31 kilometers) from the national capital, Manila.
If you're hoping to stay nearby, you should reserve a room quickly. There's just 1 hotel in the area. It is a short commute of 5 miles (8 kilometers) to Church of San Francisco de Malabon from the Microtel by Wyndham – Eagle Ridge, Cavite.
After a busy day of wandering, pay a visit to Fast Point Internet Cafe (Unnamed Road, General Trias), where you can enjoy tasty sweets, great service and quality coffee. An easy walk of 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) will lead you to Normie's Native Cuisine & Garden Restaurant (Arnaldo Hi-Way, Santiago, General Trias), where you'll find more substantial fare.
Other Things to Do Near Church of San Francisco de Malabon
You've come a long way, so we imagine Church of San Francisco de Malabon is just the start. After you're done, be sure to check out what else the area has available:
- The water coursing over Balite Falls is a marvelous thing to witness.
- Imus Cathedral is a place of worship well worth checking out if you are in the area. Inside tours may require prior bookings.
- Kick around a ball with your friends and enjoy the green surroundings at People's Park. Perhaps you could even pack a picnic and make an afternoon of it.
- Saint Joseph Church is a pleasant and peaceful house of worship. You can admire it from afar or check if there is an opportunity to tour inside.
- You'll certainly find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for your friends back home at SM City Southmall. Rememer to buy yourself a treat or two, as well!