Find & compare romantic hotels in Chattanooga from $71
Top Chattanooga Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Hotels in Chattanooga with Hot Tubs
- The Chattanoogan Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton1201 South Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN
The price is $127 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.6/5Wonderful! (16 reviews)
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga - North/Ooltewah6145 Weir Way, Ooltewah, TN
The price is $84 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.3/5Excellent! (21 reviews)
- Staybridge Suites Chattanooga at Hamilton Place7015 Shallowford Road, Chattanooga, TN
The price is $107 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234.2/5Very Good! (15 reviews)
- SpringHill Suites Chattanooga Downtown/Cameron Harbor495 Riverfront Parkway, Chattanooga, TN
The price is $103 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 64.2/5Very Good! (12 reviews)
- Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown - Convention Center1300 Carter St, Chattanooga, TN
The price is $95 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.1/5Very Good! (27 reviews)
- Wingate Inn Chattanooga7312 Shallowford Rd, Chattanooga, TN
The price is $71 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84/5Very Good! (25 reviews)
Recent Chattanooga Hotel Reviews By Fellow Wanderers
Chattanooga Romantic Hotels
Is your anniversary quickly approaching? Maybe you’re looking for the perfect honeymoon getaway? Or, has it just been too long since you and yours had some quality alone time away from the hectic schedule of everyday life? Take a steamy trip and stay at one of the most romantic hotels in Chattanooga.
Remember the feeling of first meeting your significant other? You were nervous and excited. It felt like talking to your first crush on the playground. Re-ignite those feelings with an unforgettable stay to one of the Chattanooga romantic hotels. Treat your loved one to a perfect day with breakfast in bed, a day at the spa and then a sultry dinner at a top restaurant in Chattanooga. After dinner, take a moonlit walk through one of the city’s beautiful parks, because nothing says romance like a stroll under the stars. Whether you have been together for a few weeks or 50 years, the romantic hotels in Chattanooga are the perfect weekend getaway for you and your loved one.
You’ll also be feeling affectionate toward Travelocity when you browse our vast selection of accommodations that cater to couples. We have unbelievable deals on the best romantic hotels in Chattanooga, so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank for your trip. Book now and let the honeymoon begin.