Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Century City, a charming city known for its restaurants and entertainment, as well as attractions like Westfield Century City and 20th Century Fox Studio.
How to Wander Wisely in Century City with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Sony Pictures Studios, J. Paul Getty Museum, and TCL Chinese Theatre.
- Other things to see include Dolby Theater, Santa Monica Pier, and Venice Beach.
- Need a pet store? Try Healthy Spot.
- For vet care, Veterinary Cancer Group of Los Angeles, PetSmart, and Schulke Jim DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Century City
- InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.