Book a Hotel Near Boddie Mansion (Tougaloo Mansion House)
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Boddie Mansion
Boddie Mansion Hotel & Travel Guide
If you like to develop a deeper understanding of an area, you'll enjoy your trip to Boddie Mansion, which is a rich and interesting example of local history.
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Jackson, the state capital.
Those who would prefer to sleep a convenient distance from Boddie Mansion will find around 22 accommodations at their disposal. Some choices to have a look at are the Residence Inn by Marriott Jackson Ridgeland, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, the Hilton Jackson, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and finally the Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you'd like to save some of your hard-earned money for a rainy day, look into the budget hotels that are available. Check out the Days Inn Ridgeland Madison Ste, only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or, there is the Rodeway Inn North, which is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you're eager to treat yourself to some luxury during your travels, you'll need to book a room at the Fairview Inn. At 6 miles (10 kilometers) away, it's the only upmarket option in the area.
Within a short walk of Boddie Mansion, Starbucks is a fantastic spot to experience the area's cafe scene. Or, perhaps you might savor a greater choice of cuisine at Country Kitchen, which is also nearby. You can keep walking and while away an evening trying out the wine and beer at Logan's Roadhouse.
Other Things to Do Near Boddie MansionWhen you're finally finished with Boddie Mansion, you aren't going to be at a loss for ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the area:
- Relive the buzzing student lifestyle for a few hours by planning a trip to Tougaloo College on a day when tours are offered.
- Mississippi Crafts Center features art courses, exhibits and music shows that will give you an appreciation of the area's culture and arts scene.
- Bring along the little ones to see Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum, where they're sure to be engaged by the range of exhibits.
- Sports fans of all ages will enjoy a visit to Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame. Learn some sports history and remember the legends.
- Take the opportunity to show off your posture, stance and swing at Jackson Grove Park Golf Course.