Relish the wonders of the surrounding scenery at Bay View State Park.
Mount Vernon, where it is situated, sits 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Olympia.
Staying within an easy commute of Bay View State Park isn't difficult, since there are 2 different hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. The Swinomish Casino & Lodge and La Conner RV & Camping Resort are two establishments you might want to consider.
Other Things to Do Near Bay View State Park
Once you're finished at Bay View State Park, you can think about the region's other attractions:
- Claim a seat at the table at Swinomish Casino if you're the type who appreciates crowds and the anticipation when the dice are rolled.
- If you can't get to any of the more recognized museums, give your knowledge a boost at Heritage Flight Museum.
- Whether you have a trained palate or simply love popping a bottle open with your loved ones, Tulip Valley Winery is a fabulous place to taste the notes and flavors of the area.
- Are you hoping to find a green space where you can enjoy a picnic with the family, a relaxing walk or just soak up the sun? Head over to Cap Sante Park.
- Professional shoppers should head in the direction of Skagit's Own Fish Market, a prominent store that people visit for.