Book a hotel near Alberta Tourist Information Center, Whitefish
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Alberta Tourist Information Center
Alberta Tourist Information Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You won't regret adding Alberta Tourist Information Center to your travel agenda.
To get there, travel 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Helena, until you reach West Glacier.
There are 2 hotel options to select from nearby, and they are all great choices. Spend a while comparing the amenities and features of the Glacier Guides Lodge and Glacier Outdoor Center, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Alberta Tourist Information Center.
If you’re searching for a low-priced place, try the Village Inn At Apgar - Inside the Park, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You'll soon find out that Glacier Village Sweet Treats (205 Going-to-the-Sun Road, West Glacier), just 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away, is a favorite place to take a fresh coffee and think about the day ahead. Need more than a snack? Have a seat, peruse the menu and select from a range of meals at West Glacier Restaurant (Going-to-the-Sun Road, Columbia Falls).
Other Things to Do Near Alberta Tourist Information CenterSurely you aren't planning to finish your day after Alberta Tourist Information Center? Give yourself some time to experience what else the area has to offer:
- Discover the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, with a game or two at Glacier View Golf Course.
- If you love being out on the water, find out about the choice of activities at Great Northern Rafting.
- Fans of water sports will enjoy Glacier Anglers, where there's lots of activities that will get you in the water.
- Apgar Visitor Center will provide all the information you need to ensure you don't waste any time during your stay.
- Discover the exciting indoor games at Amazing Fun Center.
An easy ride on the train is a hassle-free way to go to Alberta Tourist Information Center. The most convenient station, West Glacier, MT, is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.