Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
- 2 double
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed, City View
- 1 king
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
- 2 double
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour View
- 1 king
Luxury downtown hotel in Coal Harbour
With a stay at The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, you'll be centrally located in Vancouver, convenient to Roedde House Museum and Stanley Park.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Olympic Cauldron and Vancouver Aquarium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 511 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Pay movies and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and ski storage.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Vancouver? This hotel has 50052 square feet (4650 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The 20-story Westin Bayshore, Vancouver offers a wide range of business facilities including a 24-hour business center, 29 conference rooms, audio-visual equipment, and technology support staff. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel for a surcharge. Self parking and valet parking are also available for a fee.
The hotel features an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, fitness facilities and a health club are also available on site. The full-service Vida Spa offers massages and a selection of body treatments. Onsite dining options inlcude the Seawall Bar & Grill restaurant facing Coal Harbour and the North Shore Mountains, Starbucks café, and a bar/lounge. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service.
This pet-friendly property is wheelchair accessible.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 20
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 511
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 50052
- Beauty services
- Concierge desk
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4650
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 29
- 24-hour business center
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
Home to Vida Spa.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 36 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 41 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.