Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe King or Two Twin
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Grand Suite, 1 King Bed
Boutique-style property with a European flair
With a stay at The Sutton Place Hotel - Vancouver, you'll be centrally located in Vancouver, steps from Robson Square and minutes from Vancouver Art Gallery.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Granville Island Public Market and Stanley Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 397 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. LCD televisions with digital programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Sutton Place Hotel is a boutique style property, located in the heart of Vancouver and just steps away from the chic boutiques of world-famous Robson Street. A perennial Conde Nast Traveler Gold List favorite and one of Travel and Leisure’s Top 500, this luxury property boasts a European charm, with services and amenities to satisfy the discerning traveler.
With 16 meeting and conference rooms covering 14,000 square feet, the hotel offers a variety of business and event services. Business travelers appreciate the fully staffed business center with high-speed Internet access and technology support staff, as well as complimentary weekday downtown limousine service. Guests also enjoy the atrium pool, the fitness center with sauna (for women) and steam room (for men), and pampering treatments at Vida Wellness Spa.
Other amenities at this downtown Vancouver hotel include express check-in and check-out, cell phone and computer rental, complimentary overnight shoe shine and nightly turndown, 24-hour room service, child care or babysitting, and same-day valet service. The Sutton Place is a non-smoking hotel.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Video library
- Spa services on site
- Ski storage
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Multilingual staff
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Medical assistance available
- Business center
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 397
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 21
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Express check-out
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Tour assistance
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Rooftop terrace
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Year Built 1986
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 14,000
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Translation services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking garage
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Fleuri Restaurant - Located on the lobby level, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Fresh Pacific Northwest produce, game, seafood and a selection of both imported and domestic wines are highlighted on Fleuri's ever-changing menu, along with special Tasting Menus offering the best of the season every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Gerard Lounge - An intimate lounge reminiscent of a private English club complete with fireplace, leather furnishings, wood paneling, soft sconce lighting, and landscape paintings. Movie stars and showbiz types, many of whom stay at Sutton Place's luxury apartments when filming in Vancouver, are often seen here.
The Fleuri Restaurant and Gerard Lounge present live entertainment on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.
The hotel is eight blocks from the Vancouver seawall, a 19-km (12-mile) paved waterfront pathway suitable for cycling, running, walking, and skating. Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space with tennis courts, beaches, hiking and biking trails, playgrounds, tennis courts, and a pitch and putt golf course, is a 1.6 km (1 mile) away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
The hotel requests that guests include their estimated time of arrival in the Special Request field on the booking path to assist with room preparation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Canada will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 12.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 39.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 39.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per room
- Pet deposit: CAD 40.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.