Availability: Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Alexandria-Historic District
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Family-friendly Alexandria hotel with an outdoor pool
With a stay at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Alexandria-Historic District, you'll be centrally located in Alexandria, walking distance from Alexandria Black History Museum and close to Lee-Fendall House.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Alexandria's Christ Church and Gadsby's Tavern Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 178 air-conditioned guestrooms. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request rollaway/extra beds.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Alexandria? This hotel has facilities measuring 8360 square feet (752 square meters), including conference/meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Alexandria-Historic District Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Alexandria-Historic District provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property. Event facilities measuring 8360 square feet (752 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. A roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 8360
- Conference space size (meters) - 752
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference space
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 178
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
Bistro On First - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Cafe Monaco - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Alexandria-Historic District Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.