Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room 2 Doubles
Deluxe Room King
Club Room 2 Doubles
Club Room King Bed
High-rise with skywalk to Ballston Common Mall
A stay at Hilton Arlington places you in the heart of Arlington, minutes from Ballston Common Mall and close to Arlington National Cemetery.
This hotel is within close proximity of Arlington City Hall and Fort Myer.
Make yourself at home in one of the 209 air-conditioned guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Additional features include shopping on site and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
All guests have discounted access to Ballston Common Sports & Fitness Club, 2 skywalks away in a 4-story shopping mall. The club offers exercycles and treadmills, as well as exercise classes, saunas, tanning beds, steam rooms, and massage therapists.
Within the Hilton Arlington complex are 5 restaurants: Dan & Brad's Steakhouse, Ruby Tuesday, Primo, Starbucks, and Tivoli, a gourmet market that carries homemade pastries and has wine tastings every afternoon.
Free wireless Internet service is provided in the hotel. A buffet breakfast is available for an additional cost.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 209
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery store
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
Dan & Brad's Steakhouse - Rich wood paneling and semi-private dining rooms establish a clubby atmosphere in this restaurant, which features Black Angus steaks and California wines. Breakfast and lunch buffets are also available.
Ruby Tuesday - For lunch and dinner, this national chain serves traditional hamburgers, soups, and desserts, and has a bountiful salad bar.
Tivoli - This delightful gourmet shop near the Metro entrance has afternoon wine tastings and tempting homemade desserts.
Starbuck's - Coffee drinks, pastries, and sandwiches.
Primo Deli - Located on the ground floor near the Metro entrance, the small deli sells sandwiches, wraps, and drinks.
Two skywalks away from the hotel is Ballston Common Sport & Fitness Club, where guests can pay a discounted fee to take exercise classes, get massages, and use tanning beds, saunas, steam rooms, and exercise equipment.
In the same mall as the health club is Bailey's, which has pool tables and billiards. For golfers, the nearest course is six miles across the Potomac in Washington at Hains Point, which has 18 holes, a driving range, and miniature course overlooking the river.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night