Please enter your travel dates.
Grand Club, 2 Double Beds
Grand Club, 1 King Bed
Grand Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Atrium hotel three blocks from convention center
With a stay at Grand Hyatt Washington, you'll be centrally located in Washington, minutes from National Museum of Women in the Arts and Ford's Theater.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to White House and Washington Monument.
Make yourself at home in one of the 897 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 42-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has 42000 square feet (3902 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Extended parking is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located three blocks from the Washington Convention Center, the Grand Hyatt hotel provides 32 conference rooms offering 42,000 square feet (3,900 square meters) of meeting and event space, including a ballroom for 2,450 guests. Event catering, audiovisual equipment, and high-speed Internet access are available (surcharge). The business center has printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
On-site dining options include two casual cafés, a sports bar with video games, a martini lounge with plush seating, a deli, and a full-service Starbucks. In the adjacent Washington Center office building, the health club offers an array of exercise classes, as well as 2 massage treatment rooms, cardiovascular equipment, free weights, an indoor splash pool, spa tub, and saunas. Garage parking is available nearby at a surcharge. Luggage storage is also available to guests.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 897
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 12
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Wedding services
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 42000
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3902
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 32
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Grand Café - Situated alongside the atrium's meandering lagoon, this casual restaurant serves American fare for breakfast and lunch.
Cure Bar & Bistro - Relax with family, friends and business associates in an atmosphere reminiscent of a rustic lodge. The multi-level Cure Bar & Bistro features high ceilings, stone and oak walls, and open fireplace. An extensive selection of wine, beer and spirits is available along with savory cuisine made from local, sustainable and seasonal ingredients. Open for lunch, dinner and late night dining on weekdays. Dinner and late night dining are offered on Saturday and Sunday.
Zephyr Deli - Open for breakfast and lunch, this casual café with an espresso bar serves freshly baked pastries, sandwiches, salads, and pasta for sit-down dining or carry-out.
Grand Slam - A framed pair of Muhammad Ali's boxing gloves and shorts hang in this sports bar, which offers pub fare, beer and cocktails, and high-definition television with state-of-art sound systems and video games.
Starbucks - Open daily from 6 AM to 8 PM.
Guests receive complimentary access to a two-story health club in Washington Center, an office building connected to the hotel. The club provides cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, an indoor splash pool and spa tub, saunas, steam rooms, and an aerobics studio with kick-boxing, spinning, yoga, and Pilates.
Seven blocks from the Grand Hyatt, Washington's National Mall has a tree-lined walking and running path. One mile (1.6 kilometers) away, the 18-hole golf course at Hains Point is perched on the banks of the Potomac River. There's a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course that is listed on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Shuffleboard nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Swimming on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Playground nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.