We're so confident you'll find the best price for your trip here on Travelocity that we guarantee it. Find a cheaper hotel, vacation package, rental car, or activity within 24 hours of booking. We'll refund the difference and give you a travel coupon worth $50. *Note – air-only bookings do not qualify for the Travelocity Price Guarantee
Here’s how the Travelocity Price Guarantee Works:
Book your package, hotel stay, cruise, rental, or activity.
See if you qualify:
- Did you book within 24 hours?
- Are travel dates the same?
- Is the site where you found the lower price in English?
- Is the lower price in U.S. dollars?
- Is the hotel, room type and rate plan and cancellation policy the same?
- Does each part (including airline, cabin class, booking code (see Terms & Conditions below for more info), and cancellation policy) of your fully-paid package match?
- Are the activity details the same?
If everything matches grab your itinerary and get started.Travelocity Price Guarantee Application
Eliminate the stress of the unknown when you Travel
Protect your vacation investment, and even your luggage, from the unexpected with Travelocity’s suite of travel protection plans and waivers:
We offer everything from assistance to refunds. Here are some of the benefits:
- Cancel or change your trip before you fly
- Protection after you fly
- Lost, stolen or damaged baggage
- Medical expenses
- 24/7 Worldwide Emergency Assistance
Protect yourself and your travel. Learn More »
The Travelocity Hassle-free Hurricane Promise: Riding the wave of a hurricane might sound exciting, but in real life it can be a huge hassle. In the spirit of “no worries” traveling, we’ve set up the Travelocity Hassle-free Hurricane Promise.
- What is the Hassle-free Hurricane Promise: If a hurricane watch or warning is issued for your destination and you need to change your plans, we’re here to help with 24/7 customer support.
- We'll advocate for you with our travel partners to waive their fees.
- We’ll help you re-book your entire trip–flights, hotels, car rentals, cruise, and activities.
- Look for severe weather updates on the Travelocity homepage and in our Traveler Alerts. If bad weather threatens your trip, here's how to take advantage of the Hurricane Promise.