Please enter your travel dates.
Nassau hotel across the street from Junkanoo Beach
With a stay at Nassau Palm Hotel in Nassau, you'll be minutes from National Art Gallery of the Bahamas and Junkanoo Beach.
This resort is within close proximity of Pirates of Nassau Museum and Christ Church Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 183 air-conditioned guestrooms. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Nassau Palm Hotel's complimentary fitness center contains free weights and cardio and weight machines. A beauty shop offers massage as well as hair/nail care. High-speed wired/wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. A meeting/conference room, guest laundry facilities (surcharge), and luggage storage are also available.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 183
- Number of floors - 5
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free breakfast
- Hair salon
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The hotel serves a daily complimentary continental breakfast with baked goods, cut fruits, juice, coffee, and tea.
Chaise Lounge - Air-conditioned pool-view bar/lounge. Video poker, pool table, jukebox, television, cocktails, beer, tropical drinks.
One of the pools is large enough for lap swimming, and guests may swim in the usually calm waters off Junkanoo Beach. Nearby vendors offer water sports rentals and equipment for activities such as diving, snorkeling, and fishing. The 18-hole Cable Beach Golf Course is 3 miles from the Nassau Palm Hotel. Hotel staff can assist with recreation arrangements. Windsurfers, sailboats, jet skis, parasails, banana-boat rides, snorkeling excursions, and fishing trips can all be arranged for an additional fee at various venues along the beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available near the hotel. Fees might be charged.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Spring Break deposit: USD 100 per stay (for guests under 21 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.