Book your room at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Traditional Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Club Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Renovated downtown high-rise by Ste Catherine Street
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel is in the heart of Montreal, walking distance from Dorchester Square and Bell Centre.
This 4-star hotel is close to Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph's Oratory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 825 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has 147530 square feet (13706 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
This 36-story downtown Montreal hotel is 1 block from Sainte Catherine Street shopping and the Bell Centre. Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel's sixth-floor health center features an atrium-style lap pool, sauna, spa tub, and fitness room.
The newly opened Link@Sheraton™ experienced with Microsoft®, located in the lobby, offers wireless (high-speed) Internet access and computer workstations equipped with webcams and printers.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 825
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 36
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 147530
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1982
- Conference space size (meters) - 13706
- Number of meeting rooms - 27
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
- Flat-panel TV
Eat and drink
Bistro Le Boulevard - This "nouveau genre" restaurant serves bistro-style cuisine in a European-style setting. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Le Cafe Bar - Serves freshly brewed Starbucks coffee and a selection of light meals throughout the day.
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel offers an indoor lap pool, sauna, spa tub, and fitness room on the sixth floor. The fitness center has stair machines, treadmills, exercycles, weight machines, a TV, and windows overlooking the garden terrace and the city. Lockers are available.
A YMCA is 1.5 blocks away for those who are members or hotel guests who want to use the facilities for a fee. Bicycles can be rented on Mt. Royal, 1.5 km (1 mi) away, or at the Old Port, 3 km (2 mi) south.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.75 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 14.75 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night