Please enter your travel dates.
Junior King Suite - 5-Day Advance Purchase
Standard Two Doubles - 5-Day Advance Purchase
Standard King - 5-Day Advance Purchase
Junior Suite, Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking - No Refunds
- Two Double Beds
Suburban Chicago hotel near Allstate Arena
When you stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Wood Dale-Elk Grove in Wood Dale, you'll be in the suburbs and convenient to Rainbow Falls Waterpark and Pirates Cove Childrens Theme Park.
This hotel is within the vicinity of Alexian Brothers Medical Center and Legoland Discovery Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 161 air-conditioned guestrooms. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Planning an event in Wood Dale? This hotel has 3,000 square feet (279 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This hotel is eight miles from Allstate Arena and 10 miles from Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
Besides its own indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna, DoubleTree by Hilton Wood Dale-Elk Grove provides complimentary shuttle service to the Itasca Park District, about 2 miles southwest of the hotel, where guests can have complimentary use of the park district fitness facility by flashing their hotel keycard.
A business center offers business services, 8 conference rooms, and 3,000 square feet of meeting facilities.
Complimentary self parking in secured lot with in/out privileges.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Audiovisual equipment
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 161
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Microwave in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 279
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Year Built 1986
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3,000
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Garden Café - The Garden Café restaurant is on the registration level, fronted by floor-to-ceiling bay windows framed with rich brown drapes. For breakfast there's a buffet with made-to-order omelets and waffles. The restaurant gets lively at lunch, when there's a buffet salad and pasta bar. Diners also may order from the lunch menu, which is the same as dinner, offering American comfort-food dishes such as grilled pork and roasted chicken.
Golfers have plenty of options. About 2 blocks east of the hotel is a golf center that has 46 indoor driving range stalls open fall, winter, and spring. Open year-round are two nine-hole executive golf courses. An 18-hole public course is about 5 miles northwest of the hotel and is open March through November.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Aerobics nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)