Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase,..
- 1 king
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Naperville (Aurora - Western Suburbs)
With a stay at Chicago Marriott Naperville in Naperville (Aurora - Western Suburbs), you'll be close to Arrowhead Golf Club and Sea Lion Aquatic Park.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of DuPage Children's Museum and Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 424 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Naperville? This hotel has 81991 square feet (7620 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Chicago Marriott Naperville features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 81991 square feet (7620 square meters) include a conference center, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. A complimentary area shuttle within 5 mi is available for guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Chicago Marriott Naperville is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 424
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 81991
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 7620
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 21
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Artisan Table - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in The Green Leaf Environmental Standard (GLES), a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.