Availability: Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Dunwoody (Perimeter Center)
With a stay at Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center in Dunwoody (Perimeter Center), you'll be convenient to Perimeter Mall and Murphey Candler Park.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Art Institute of Atlanta and American Intercontinental University.
Make yourself at home in one of the 341 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 2 mi.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dunwoody? This hotel has 18,400 square feet (1709 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 18,400 square feet (1709 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 mi is available for guests.
Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Year Built 1976
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 341
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 16
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 18,400
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1709
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary bottled water
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Twisted Oak - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Greatroom - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.95 and USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.