Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Standard Room, City View
- 1 king
Superior Room - Allergy Friendly PURE room
- 1 king
- 1 king
Atlanta boutique property near Georgia Institute of Technology and Piedmont Park
With a stay at Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel in Atlanta (Midtown - Piedmont), you'll be minutes from Margaret Mitchell House and Museum and close to Centennial Olympic Park.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Fox Theatre and Georgia Institute of Technology.
Make yourself at home in one of the 304 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with free local calls.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel offers stylish and sophisticated boutique accommodations. Enjoy our hosted evening wine reception from 5pm-6pm, Monday through Friday. This boutique hotel features Briza, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Or enjoy our seasonal Rooftop 866 bar where you can get light snacks, cocktails, and enjoy conversation under the stars! In addition, a full service gym, business center, and concierge staff is available. Meeting facilities include The High Ballroom, The Woodruff Boardroom, The Alliance Room with an outdoor patio, and other conference/banquet facilities for small groups.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 304
- Number of floors - 21
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary reception
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Briza - Chef Janine Falvo serves up signature southern inspired fare with an emphasis on farm-to-table cuisine and neighborhood appeal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also feature the neighborhood's popular Rooftop 866 lounge (seasonal).
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per room
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.