Please enter your travel dates.
Atlanta hotel close to downtown attractions, shopping
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Atlanta, steps from AmericasMart and Museum of Design Atlanta.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of The Children's Museum of Atlanta and Margaret Mitchell Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1,260 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Atlanta? This hotel has 180000 square feet (16723 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
This Atlanta Hyatt features a 22-story atrium lobby and blue dome, including the state's largest hotel ballroom. The hotel is attached to Peachtree Center Mall via an indoor skywalk, which provides access to a MARTA station. Many guests choose to walk to the Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center, Phillips Arena, and Georgia Dome.
Amenities include two on-site restaurants, two lounges, a full-service business center, check-in kiosks, and airline check-in. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel.
Other amenities include a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and a 5,000-square-foot fitness center equipped with treadmills, stair climbers, stationary bikes, free weights, and eight TVs.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1,260
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 180000
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Medical assistance available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 16723
- Security guard
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Down comforter
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
Sway Restaurant - Southern favorites made with seasonal, local ingredients for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Twenty – Two Storys Bar - Gastropub with a full list of Georgia beers and ales as well as a menu of snacks, appetizers, and entrees. Known for its Soft Philly Pretzels with dipping sauce.
Market - 24-hour Starbucks Coffee® shop with fresh-made sandwiches, salads, and wood-fired pizzas. Also serves yogurt, fresh fruit, snacks, sodas, candy, and locally made ice cream.
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown offers a swimming pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.