Are you heading to Zoom Flume?
Kingston, where it is situated, sits 25 miles (40 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Albany.
If you're a fan of convenience and comfort, you'll be happy to find out there are 7 quality accommodation options within a short drive of Zoom Flume. The Gavin's Irish Country Inn and Captain's Inn Point Lookout should provide you with at least some of the amenities you desire.
Other Things to Do Near Zoom Flume
Once you are done with Zoom Flume, be sure not to neglect the area's other sights:
- Golf is a great way to relax and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to have a shot, tee off at Thunderhart Golf Course.
- Look out for wildlife, sharpen your photography skills and wander through nature at Catskill State Park.
- Try and find the fairways at Rainbow Golf Club, a nice place to unwind and play a couple of rounds.
- Make time to go to Windham Mountain Resort, where you can do all the skiing your heart desires.
- Blackhead Mountain Country Club is a wonderful place to play a game or two and introduce yourself to some of the local players.