Winfield Winery is a worthwhile place to go if you're interested in some grown-up fun.
This site is situated in Hermitage, which is an estimated 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg.
If you're beginning to consider accommodations, we have 2 option. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Slippery Rock and Applebutter Inn are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Winfield Winery.
You'll likely hear on the streets that Camelot Restaurant (101 South Main Street, Slippery Rock), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, is a popular place to enjoy a coffee and consider the day's agenda. A nice local restaurant, Ginger Hill Tavern (278 South Main Street, Slippery Rock) provides some hearty fare that will satisfy the hungriest of travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Winfield Winery
After you're finished with Winfield Winery, you're not going to run out of ideas with all of the other things that are available in the greater region:
- Whether you love beer or not, North County Brewing Company is an interesting experience.
- Schedule a guided tour through Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania and watch as the enthusiastic scholars and faithful teachers rush through this spirited campus.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting college lifestyle by traveling to Grove City College on one of the days that tours are conducted.
- The kids will love visiting Harlansburg Station, where they can find out about the history of various modes of transportation.
- Prime Outlets Grove City is wonderful retail center, offering an impressive range of stores and food options.