Book a hotel near Wildhorse Casino, Pendleton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wildhorse Casino
Wildhorse Casino Hotel & Travel Guide
Want to put your luck to the test? Put on your luckiest socks or hat and go to Wildhorse Casino for a thrilling night out.
It's situated in Pendleton, about 220 miles (354 kilometers) from the state capital, Salem.
Throw down your suitcase and take a load off at the 1 hotel in the vicinity. After a slow breakfast at the Rugged Country Lodge, it shouldn't take long to get to Wildhorse Casino, only 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Keep the energy levels topped up with some tasty snacks, a cool beverage or a few coffees at Kinship Cafe (331 Wildhorse Blvd, Pendleton). Your stomach and your tastebuds will be eternally grateful if you eat at Wildhorse Sports Bar, 46510, Wildhorse Boulevard, Pendleton.
Other Things to Do Near Wildhorse CasinoAfter you're finished at Wildhorse Casino, there are a whole host of other things to keep you inspired:
- Explore the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, with a game or two at Wildhorse Golf Course.
- From well-known public figures to eventful incidents, Tamastslikt Cultural Institute houses exhibitions that are worth seeing.
- If you can't make it to one of the more well-known museums, expand your knowledge at Children's Museum of Eastern Oregon.
- A family outing to Heritage Station Museum, a history museum, is sure to be both memorable and educational.
- Pendleton Center for the Arts features exhibits, art courses and music shows that are certain to give you a deeper understanding of the area's arts scene.