Are you thinking it's time to head on down to Water Works?
You can visit it in Fort Collins, which is 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the state capital, Denver.
Finding a place to stay in the vicinity of Water Works shouldn't be too much trouble, with 8 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You might like to add the Fort Collins Marriott and Hilton Fort Collins to your list of hotels to check out.
The area's economical accommodations will provide you with all the comfort you could need at a price you won't believe. The Budget Host Inn Ft Collins and the Americas Best Value Inn are a couple of the more reputable establishments.
Other Things to Do Near Water Works
After you're finished checking out Water Works, get set to experience what the rest of the area has available:
- Make sure you get around to seeing Cache La Poudre River, a notable body of water that should certainly be on every traveler's list of landmarks to visit.
- A peaceful and protected reserve, Rotary Park is a nice location that's not just for the birds.
- Come and get to know the friendly animal locals at The Farm @ Lee Martinez Park.
- At Fort Collins Museum of Discovery, the riveting world of science is translated to everyday situations.
- Plan an excursion to Avery House and find yourself imagining the people who once were here.