Wahkeena Nature Preserve is a great place to go for those looking for some time in the outdoors.
Sugar Grove, roughly 35 miles (56 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Columbus, is where you will find it.
Are you looking for somewhere to spend a night or two? There are no accommodation options close by, but you'll find a small number of establishments that are a little farther out. The Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel, the Hilton Columbus at Easton and the Hilton Columbus Downtown are a selection of the most conveniently located ones, situated 35 miles (56 kilometers), 35 miles (56 kilometers) and 35 miles (56 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Wahkeena Nature Preserve
Maximize your free time by discovering the area's other attractions once you're done with Wahkeena Nature Preserve:
- Are you ready to put your credit card to use? The popular Spring Street Antique Mall is a must-see on a lot of travelers' schedules.
- If you're ready to splurge on some local wares and delicacies, Hocking Hills Market is the perfect place.
- Take a break and look at some of nature's bird species at Rockbridge State Nature Preserve.
- History enthusiasts often take part in informational tours of Sherman House Museum, an unforgettable historic residence.
- Head to Ohio Glass Museum, where you'll probably enjoy some of what's on display and learn a thing or two.