Book a hotel near Vineyard Farmers Market, Fresno
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Vineyard Farmers Market
Vineyard Farmers Market Hotel & Travel Guide
What's stopping you? Vineyard Farmers Market was meant to be experienced.
It is located in Fresno, roughly 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
If you're going to travel as far as Vineyard Farmers Market, you may want to book a room that's close to it. You will find approximately 15 hotel options within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, you can pack it in for the night at the Courtyard by Marriott Fresno. Some others are the Residence Inn By Marriott Fresno, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Best Western Plus Fresno Inn, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
See your cash go a little bit farther by booking a room at one of the budget hotels that are available nearby. The Quality Inn Fresno Near University and the Knights Inn Fresno North are consistent favorites, and they are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Yosemite Falls Cafe is the ideal choice for a quick hot beverage or a tempting snack. Luckily, it's just a brief stroll from Vineyard Farmers Market. But, if your stomach's beginning to growl, you can go to Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake Pizza, also close by. Why not finish a lovely day on a celebratory note? Make your way to Lin's Fusion, also a quick walk away, and order a round.
Other Things to Do Near Vineyard Farmers MarketAfter visiting Vineyard Farmers Market, why not go and see some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- You'll want to leave some space in your luggage if you're thinking about shopping at Fashion Fair Mall.
- Free up a few hours and get your game face on at Boomers! Fresno.
- Don't let yourself miss out on enjoying a concert at Fresno Philharmonic! Make sure you get your tickets in advance.
- Broaden your horizons by exploring St. James' Anglican Cathedral. Although you will need to make prior reservations to see the inside, you still have a clear view of it's outside.
- Take a tour through California State University Fresno, and appreciate the distinguished buildings and campus.