With a stay at Baglioni Hotel Luna in Venice (San Marco), you'll be minutes from Procuratie Nuove and St. Mark's Basilica.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of St. Mark's Square and St Mark's Campanile.
Make yourself at home in one of the 91 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and shopping on site. This hotel also features wedding services and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
About the Baglioni Hotel Luna
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are available.
WiFi is free in public spaces. The luxury Baglioni Hotel Luna also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- 91 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Baglioni Hotel Luna offers 91 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and bidets.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
This hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The Lido, a slender, 11-kilometre-long island facing the Adriatic Sea, lies a 15-minute water-bus ride east of historical Venice's centre. In summer it becomes the city's playground, when beaches and water sports draw visitors and Venetians alike. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, take horseback rides, and play golf, tennis, and volleyball. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 70 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 15 kg)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 230 per room (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70 per night
- Baglioni Luna
- Hotel Baglioni
- Hotel Luna
- Hotel Luna Baglioni
- Luna Baglioni
- Luna Baglioni Hotel
- Luna Baglioni Venice
- Luna Hotel
- Luna Hotel Baglioni
- Luna Hotel Baglioni Venice
- Luna Hotel Venice
- Baglioni Hotel Luna Venice
- Baglioni Luna Venice
You should know
All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms. Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
- This hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.