So, you're planning a trip to Union County Farmers Market?
It awaits you in Helen, 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Atlanta.
If you'd prefer a short drive from your hotel, it would be best to reserve one of the 2 nearby accommodations ahead of time. The Comfort Inn and Best Western Milton Inn are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Union County Farmers Market.
Other Things to Do Near Union County Farmers Market
Whether you're wanting to get off the main tourist track or check out the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do after your outing to Union County Farmers Market:
- Are you keen to spend some money? The famous Village Boutique is a must-see on many people's schedules.
- With friendly staff and a host of activities, you'll have a fun time making a splash at North Georgia's Premier Fishing Guide Service.
- Spend a couple of hours or more practicing your swing at Old Union Golf Course.
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or just love popping a bottle open now and then, Crane Creek Vineyards is a wonderful place to buy and taste the regional flavors.
- Be starry-eyed during your visit to Rollins Planetarium, and imagine galaxies beyond our reach.