Take a step back into the distant past at TWA Flight 800 International Memorial.
It is situated in Mastic Beach.
If you're hoping to sleep relatively nearby, there's only 1 hotel to select from. From TWA Flight 800 International Memorial to the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Long Island Brookhaven is just 7 miles (11 kilometers).
A hot coffee and a sweet pastry at 1 waters edge (2 Smith Point, Shirley) could be a winning recipe following a long morning. If your hunger really kicks in, stroll 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) to Smith Point Beach Hut (William Floyd Parkway, Shirley).
Other Things to Do Near TWA Flight 800 International Memorial
You'll be able to discover a whole range of other attractions after seeing TWA Flight 800 International Memorial:
- William Floyd Estate is an excellent tourist attraction for history enthusiasts.
- Smith Point County Park in an ideal getaway for anyone yearning to spend some time surrounded by nature.
- Head back into nature by visiting the popular Cupsogue County Park, the perfect place for visitors seeking a dose of the outdoors.
- Are you looking for a green space to have a relaxing stroll or simply sit in the sun? Visit Shorefront Park.
- If you're a nature enthusiast, Fire Island National Seashore is a spot you need to visit. Set aside an afternoon and go for a picnic and hike in the fresh air.