Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Stockbridge, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and ruins, as well as attractions like Panola Mountain State Park and Sky Zone Trampoline Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Stockbridge and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Stockbridge with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Spivey Hall, The National Archives at Atlanta, and Davidson-Arabia Mountain Nature Reserve.
- Other things to see include Reynolds Nature Preserve, Southlake Mall, and Stanley Oaks Plantation.
- Need a pet store? Try Petnutz, Pet Lovers Deals, or Fish Bolz.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Banfield Pet Hospital, and Eagles Landing Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Stockbridge
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge South Atlanta
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Sleep Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Stockbridge
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Stockbridge.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 34°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 48°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 60°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.