Book a hotel near Smokey Mountain Trains Museum, Cherokee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Smokey Mountain Trains Museum
Smokey Mountain Trains Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be glad you added Smokey Mountain Trains Museum to your travel itinerary.
You can visit it in Cherokee, 270 miles (435 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Raleigh.
There's a fair range of hotels that are an easy commute away from Smokey Mountain Trains Museum. Choose from 6 possibilities, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. Many travelers like the Sleep Inn Bryson City - Cherokee Area, Riverbend Lodging and Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bryson City, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer), 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
There are a couple of inexpensive solutions within walking distance that might just be the ticket. For instance, the Relax Inn is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) down the road, while the RoseWood Inn is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
There is nothing better than roaming around an unfamiliar place to build up an appetite. After checking out Smokey Mountain Trains Museum, you can replenish your energy levels a short walk away, at Choo Choo Coffee and Trading Company. A popular dining establishment which is also close by is Whisle Stop Cafe. It's a superb choice if you're especially hungry or want something a little more extravagant. For all of those travelers that enjoy finishing off the day with a nice drink just down the street, the bartender at The Dining Room at the Fryemont Inn will be serving up drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Smokey Mountain Trains MuseumOnce you're finally finished at Smokey Mountain Trains Museum, you're not likely to be at a loss for ideas with all of the other possibilities in the region:
- Go to see what beautiful artworks await at The Cottage Craftsman.
- Whether you drink alcohol or not, Nantahala Brewing Company is a great place to check out.
- Take a look at the displays on show at The Storytelling Center of the Southern Appalachians, an alternative space to enjoy an exhibition.
- The whole family will have a blast hurtling along the tracks on Great Smoky Mountains Railroad.
- You don't need to leave the city to take in the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of parkland spaces. Island Park awaits tourists and local people alike.